Refrigerator Service manual NO FROST MODEL: RD-44WC*（BCD-322WYA）
Circuit diagrams and parameters
Fault display code
1.If there is a temperature sensor fault, fan fault or defrosting timeout fault, each time you open the refrigerator
door, the corresponding LED light flashing 30 seconds on the display board.
2.When freezer temperature sensor occur failure: refrigeration temperature display area D1 Light flash 30
3. When the freezer temperature sensor occur failure: frozen temperature display area F1 lights flash 30 seconds.
4. When the defrosting sensor occur failure: frozen temperature display area F2 indicator light flash 30 seconds.
5. When the refrigerant evaporating fan occur failure: frozen temperature display area F3 indicator light flash 30
6. When the defrosting heater heating time arrive to the limit time, frozen temperature display area F4 indicator
light flash 30 seconds.
7. when the refrigerator door open time more than 2 minutes and less than 12 minutes, refrigerator door
temperature display area D5 indicator lights indicating until the refrigerator door closed.
8. when frozen door open time more than 2 minutes and less than 12 minutes, the freezing temperature display
area F5 indicator lights indicating until frozen door closed.
9. When communication occur failure refrigeration temperature display area D2 indicator lights indicating until the
communications back to normal.
When the fault is eliminated, it turns to normal display.
Using a multimeter with the ohm switch to measure the resistor of sensor, normally at surrounding 25℃ the
resistor should be about 2kohm and every with the temperature decreases 1℃ the corresponding resistor value
would increase about 45ohm. If the measured value is not within the normal scope, the sensor is bad and needs
to repair or change.
within 10 minutes after connecting power, please Press the button "Fridge" and "Freezer" at the same time, when
the refrigerator door opens and the freezer door closes, for 10 seconds . In addition, with a long sound of buzzer,
it enters into the process of mandatory defrosting.
--After entering into the process of mandatory defrosting, it controls the operation according to the normal
operation of the automatic defrosting process.
--In the process of mandatory defrosting, the cold storage and the frozen temperature display area LED lamp
repeatedly lights up from left to right.